flogr is a php script that will display your public flickr photos in a customizable photo gallery you host on your website. If you use flickr but want to have a different look and feel for your photo gallery you may like flogr.
Go on and take it for a spin.
- Customizable photoblog interface for your flickr photos
- Display all flickr photos, only photos with certain tags or only certain photosets
- Displays photo details, EXIF data, tags, geo location, and photo comments
- Thumbnail viewer displays photos by date taken, photoset, and tag
- Embedded Slimbox photo slideshow
- Map view of your geo tagged photos
- Flickr tag cloud page
- RSS 2.0 support
- Download and unpack the zip locally
- Enter your flickr user id on like 27 of 'admin/config.php'
/** * Your Flickr user id and/or group id * * Note: A flickr id (not name) is needed. You can lookup your id at * http://idgettr.com/. */ OPTIONAL_SETTING('FLICKR_USER_ID', '<YOUR-FLICKR-USER-ID');
- Upload flogr to your web server
The best way to get your question answered is the flogr group.
flogr is free to use. Want to share the love? You can by feeding my caffeine addiction or buying me a beer. Thanks!